The Law Office of Mark J. Zanobini, P.C., is a San Francisco Bay Area law firm that focuses on cases in which medical and dental malpractice, car accidents, and defective products have caused serious life changing injuries or wrongful death.
Mark Zanobini has 30 years of wide-ranging experience handling virtually all types of personal injury cases, and has successfully recovered substantial judgments and settlements on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Zanobini provides injured persons and their loved ones with a free consultation to discuss and evaluate their claim. If he decides to represent them, all cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis (If we don’t win, you don’t pay a fee).
For over 26 years, as a former Alameda County District Attorney and insurance defense attorney, Mark Zanobini has provided injured persons in and around the San Francisco Bay Area with personalized representation in all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims. He has obtained compensation for injured persons or their family members in the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, trains, boats, hot air balloons and aircraft
- Unsafe highway design involving malfunctioning traffic signals, missing guardrails, and poorly maintained roads
- Medical and dental malpractice involving traumatic brain injuries, birth injuries, nerve palsy, misdiagnosis, poor implants or negligent treatment of medical conditions
- Product Liability, involving defective vehicles, elevators, baby products, children’s toys equipment and electronics.
A few of the Accolades we have received
- AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell – bar register of preeminent lawyers (confidential survey of other lawyers in the community)
- Civil Trial Practice section of Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Selected in Superlawyers 2006-2015
- Lecturer in continuing education programs for other lawyers
- Authored articles in (national and) statewide publications
- Nominated for SFTLA Trial Lawyer of the Year in 2008
Please contact the Law Office of Mark J. Zanobini to arrange for a free consultation
at (415) 392-8400, or contact us by email.
COPYRIGHT © 2009, LAW OFFICES OF MARK J. ZANOBINI